A brand new version of QSign 5 for verifying and creating of qualified electronic signature brings many improvements and new features. Here are the most important of them:
- Software license QSign 5 without time limitation.
Now only two licenses are offered: QSign 5 Premium (signing documents one by one) and QSign 5 BatchSigner (for batch signing).
- The licenses are committed only for one computer.
Transfer / extend the license to another computer is possible only by ordering this service through our e-shop.
- New simple and easy to use user interface.
All settings of signature, information of verification result, including a document preview for signing / verification are displayed in one place in a main application window.
- Automatic recognition of the action of signing and verifying.
If an unsigned document is opened the application automatically switches to the signing mode and vice versa, if the signed document is opened it will be automatically verified. Drag&Drop function is also available to open a document in the application QSign 5.
- Automatic updates of the application and important settings.
There is no longer required manually setting of the signature policy and transformation of XML forms, in case a new release is published.
- Faster and more comfortable signing.
The application remembers recent signing certificate and next time you start the application you can immediately use this certificate for signing the documents (assuming that the device with the certificate is attached to the computer).
- Support of mandate and system certificates.
- Verification of signatures to a particular time and signing policy.
- PAdES ETSI sign format support added.
You can choose whether the signature is created in CAdES format (signed document have the .zep extension) or PAdES format (signed document have the .pdf extension), if you sign PDF documents (eg. Invoices).
- Supported signing formats: CAdES ETSI, XAdES ETSI, XAdES_ZEP (SK), PAdES ETSI.